A car accident can change your life in an instant. You may be left temporarily or permanently disabled - unable to work and therefore unable to support your family. Who is responsible for the mounting medical bills? How are you supposed to earn a wage when a catastrophic injury prevents you from working?
If your automobile accident was the result of the negligence of another, you may be entitled to recover compensation for your past and future medical expenses including the cost of treatment, wages lost during your recovery, and pain and suffering.
At the Finklea Law Firm, we handle every aspect of your personal injury:
- We expedite the claims process to ensure you receive necessary treatment.
- We work to keep debt collectors at bay while you are awaiting a compensation award.
- We work with the medical providers to reduce their bills when necessary to ensure you receive the best recovery.
- We thoroughly prepare your case so that it can be settled quickly without sacrificing any of your compensation.
- In cases where you are not offered a reasonable amount of compensation, we file suit on your behalf and pursue your claim vigorously and aggresively.
We are lawyers committed to you. We focus on your case so that you can focus on recovering physically, emotionally, and financially. In fact, we are not paid unless you receive compensation for your injuries.
To learn more about or how you can benefit from our knowledge and experience, contact us. The consultation is free! If you are unable to come to our office, our attorneys will even accommodate you by coming to see you!
No Recovery - No Attorney Fee!